Brad believes in a Biblical model of serving individuals, the community, and the world, for the furtherance of God’s Kingdom.
Here are his core values:
- Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and the Master you are serving is Christ. Colossians 3:23-24
- I do my work with wisdom, knowledge, and skill. Ecclesiastes 2:21
- I suggest you finish what you started . . . carry this project through to completion just as enthusiastically as you began it. 2 Corinthinans 8:10-11
A man who makes a vow to the Lord or makes a pledge under oath must never break it. Numbers 30:2
- I brought glory to you here on earth by doing everything you told me to do. John 17:4
- Then the other administrators began searching for some fault in the way Daniel was handling his affairs, but they couldn’t find anything to criticize. He was faithful and honest and always responsible. Daniel 6:4
- The Lord demands fairness in every business deal; he sets the standard. Proverbs 16:11
- O people, the Lord has already told you what is good, and this is what he requires: to do what is right, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God. Micah 6:8
- What makes you better than anyone else? What do you have that God hasn’t given you? And if all you have is from God, why boast as though you have accomplished something on your own? 1 Corinthians 4:7
- Give them this message from the Sovereign Lord: Destruction is certain for you shepherds who feed yourselves instead of your flocks. Ezekiel 34:2
- You must be compassionate, just as your Father is compassionate. Luke 6:36
I believe these core values attract the highest level of leaders, who serve and honor their employees, releasing them to provide outstanding performance, customer satisfaction and loyalty, thereby driving sustained exceptional profitability.